Ejadah’s two-day conference will be presenting international and local speakers with extensive creativity background that are dedicated to enhancing the audience’s view of creativity and innovation from different angles. The conference program will shed light on intellectual property and new innovative ideas that will amaze the audience.
2017 Ejadah Conference Theme
Price includes ( Conference pass + Lunch + coffee breaks + networking session) for two days.
Group Rate x 4
Ejada 2017 Payment Terms and Conditions
Ejada 2017 Payment Terms and Conditions.
Please read carefully.
Payment terms and conditions
• Full payment of the registration fee must be made at the time of registration.
• Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) through website or on site.
• Confirmation of your registration is sent via email immediately upon receipt of payment ad-
dress. Please SAVE YOUR INVOICE and print it for your reference, information and reim-
Refund policy for Ejadah 2017
( Conference delegates, Workshop attendees, Heart of Art, Sponsors & Exhibitors).
(3% bank fees +25 SAR added fee apply).
• If a registrant is unable to attend Ejadah for any reason they may substitute by someone else
from the same institute/organization. The substitution must be sent in writing to
• Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 100% of the reg-
istration fees. (Last day March 11th, 2017)
• Registrations cancelled less than 30 but more than 15 days before the event will be refunded
50% of the registration fees. (Last day March 28th, 2017)
• Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
There will be no refunds after (March 28th, 2017).
• Full Refund is applicable in case Ejadah is cancelled from the Organizer’s side.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
• For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
• For cash payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
• Please note: For payments received from outside the KSA by bank transfer, the refund will be
made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
• Refunds may take up to 60 working days.
Cancellation email request must include the below. Refund will not apply, if the below details are
• Written requests for cancellation must be emailed to email@example.com
• Copy of invoice
• Bank name, account name, account number and swift number.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from October 2016.
Conference Agenda to be soon published
International Speaker on Creative Industries, Tshirts and Suits
International Speaker on Creativity and Innovation, P3 Music Ltd.
Founder and CEO, Brandship
Dr. Mohammad Fitaihi
CEO & General Manager - LUXURY GOODS TRADING CO.
Dr. Shadi Khawandanah
Chairman of the Board - Special Direction
Dr. Nabeel Koshak
Dean of Prince Mohammed Bin Salman College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Dr. Alaa AlBaan
CEO of Fullstop
Co-Founder & CEO, GetMuv
Dalya Y. Mousa
GM, Art Jameel Programmes
Head of 77 Films
Business Leader, Backyard Studios
Fashion Designer, Co Founder of Rush and Kanteel Fashion Brands
Dr. Mounira Jamjoom
Co-founder and CEO, Emkan Education
Co-founder and CEO , Qotuf Al Riyadah Development Company
Bander Al Mutlaq
Creator of TEDxJeddah and Managing Director at Arabion Media Group